Poly Tanks are totally enclosed and water tight. The heavy duty plastic polymer helps to control odors and is resistant to corrosion. The poly tank is also much lighter than a conventional steel container. Great for hauling hazardous liquids that are too acidic to be hauled in a steel container.
Utilizing the same understructure and design as our patented Poly Box™, the Poly Tank offers the same features with the additional feature of full containment. Options for the Poly Tank™ include options for man ways, pump decks, pipe and hose connections, spray arms and even 100% sealed tailgates that allow an unconfined space entry. Call one of our representatives today to specify your particular needs and receive a quote for a quality built Poly Tank™.
- Standard floor specifications: 3/8" high molecular weight poly, 3" structural channel crossmembers (12" on center), 1 1/2" hook through 3/4" plate, 1 1/2" axles with 4 heavy duty wheels, 2" X 6" X 1/4" undercarriage rails, 4" diameter x 6" wide nose wheels with greased zerks, 8" diameter x 10" rear wheels, universal cable lift hook, solid steel bullnose on rails
- Standard body specifications: 3/8" high molecular weight poly- all interior walls, 3" X 4" X 7 gauge top rails, 5" X 3" X 12 gauge side posts (24" on center), 3" X 7" X 7 gauge rear posts at hinge, up-lift latch release system, door seals with soft rubber "E" seal gaskets, tarp tie-downs, sealed tailgates are standard on Poly Box Containers
- Testing: All Poly Box Containers are water tested at factory as "Water-Tight"
- Great for hauling corrosive or sticky materials
- Contains odors
- Various apertures; Valves, Inlets, Man doors, Hatches and decks; EPDM polymer "E" seal on tailgate; Cable hook-up; Hook-lift hook-up; Cable / hook-lift hook-up; Heil hook-up; Dempster dino hook-up; Rear cable hook-up