Copyright, Trademarks, and Disclaimers
Deist Industries, Inc. (“Deist”) provides you access to this Web site containing information, software and publications on the terms and conditions outlined below. By using this site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Deist reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
The information on this Web site is protected by law, including copyright law.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Copyright © 1984-2008 Deist Industries, Inc., 3547 Perry Highway, Hadley, PA 16130 USA. All Rights Reserved. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.
Web Site Publications
Except as expressly prohibited on this Web site, you are permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site (such as FAQs, white papers, datasheets, and so on), subject to your agreement that:
Your use of the information is for informational, personal, and noncommercial purposes only.
You will not modify the documents or graphics.
You will not copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context.
You will display the above copyright notice and the below trademark notice on all documents or portions of documents and retain any other copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make.
You agree that Deist may revoke this permission at any time and you shall immediately stop your activities related to this permission upon notice from Deist
The permission above does not include permission to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this Web site. Those elements of the Web site are protected by law, such as trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in any manner.
The software that is made available to you via download is the copyright work of Deist and/or Deist’s suppliers. The use of the software is governed by the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement that accompanies, or is included in the software, or as expressly stated on the Web site pages accompanying the software. An end user cannot download or install the software without agreeing to the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement. Any use or reproduction of the software in violation of the end user license agreement is expressly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal liability.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Deist will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
- Service provider(s): Deist Industries, Inc.
- Full address of designated agent to which notification should be sent: 3547 Perry Highway, Hadley, PA 16130
- Telephone number of designated agent: (800) 233-0867
- Facsimile number of designated agent: (724) 253-3863
- E-mail address of designated agent: Info@bucksfab.com
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Trademark Usage Guidelines
The high-quality roll off products of Deist Industries, Inc. empowers distributors to solve hauling problems and maintain joint integrity. Throughout the world, our trademarks identify our products so that consumers know they are buying Deist, American made, products and services. Deist has gained valuable rights by the proper and continuous usage of trademarks to identify its goods and services. If a trademark is used improperly, its value can become diluted or generic. Properly using our trademarks by following these trademark usage guidelines protects and preserves the value of our trademarks and the Deist brand.
What is a trademark?
A trademark is a word, name, symbol, device, design, phrase, sound, or color adopted and used by Deist Industries, Inc. to identify its goods and services and to distinguish them from other goods and services. Trademarks are usually noted with either a ™ or a ® symbol. In the United States, a trademark that is noted by a ™ has not been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office and a trademark noted with an ® has been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Trademarks, however, may also be registered internationally and each country has different laws regarding the proper notation of trademarks.
Referential trademark usage
You may use a Deist Industries, Inc. trademark or product name to refer specifically to such Deist product in marketing and promotional materials, books, conferences, applications, demonstrations, and so on. You are permitted to use a Deist Industries, Inc. trademark referentially provided that:
- You adhere to these Deist Industries, Inc. Trademark Usage Guidelines.
- You do not disparage Deist Industries, Inc. or Deist products and services.
- You display your name or logo more prominently than any Deist Industries, Inc. trademark.
- You include a disclaimer that Deist Industries, Inc. does not sponsor, affiliate, or endorse your product, and/or services.
Specific Trademark Usage Guidelines
- Logos. You may not use any Deist Industries, Inc. logos (including buttons and graphic symbols) without a trademark license from Deist. All usage of trademark logos shall be pursuant to these guidelines and any other guidelines associated with that logo.
- Merchandise items. You may not manufacture, sell, or give away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Deist Industries, Inc. trademarks or logos, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Deist.
- Slogans and tag lines. You may not use or imitate a Deist Industries, Inc. slogan or tag line such as “Lift, Load and Go!.”
Deist Industries, Inc. Trademarks
Revised September 28, 2008
This list is posted solely for your convenience. Deist Industries, Inc. does not waive any rights to any Deist trademark, service mark, trade name, product name, or logo that does not appear on this list. The symbols below denote status of the trademark in the United States only. Deist trademarks may also be registered internationally.
- Switch-N-Go HD™
- Switch-N-Go S-Model™
- SuperDeck III™
- SuperDeck XL™
Third Party Trademarks
Third party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos, contained in this web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Should you, or any viewer of this information, Web site, or publications respond with information, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, any such response shall be deemed not to be confidential and Deist Industries, Inc. shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the response to others, without limitation. You agree that Deist shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or techniques contained in your response for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
Web Site Usage Disclaimer
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Deist, NEITHER Deist NOR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS CONFERRED UPON YOU BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENSE OR RIGHT UNDER ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR COPYRIGHT.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Deist, ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, THE WEB SITE, AND PUBLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND Deist HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Deist DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR QUIET ENJOYMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Deist BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, THE WEB SITE, OR THE PUBLICATIONS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS CONCERNING THE SUITABILITY AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION WITHIN THE WEB SITE AND PUBLICATIONS. THE WEB SITE AND PUBLICATIONS MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. Deist ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEB SITE AND PUBLICATIONS AND IN ANY OTHER REFERENCED OR LINKED DOCUMENTS.
Deist MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, WEB SITE, PUBLICATIONS, PRICES, TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS, SERVICES AND PRODUCT OFFERINGS AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
THE WEB SITE AND PUBLICATIONS ARE DISTRIBUTED INTERNATIONALLY AND MAY CONTAIN REFERENCES TO Deist PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, AND SERVICES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED IN YOUR COUNTRY. THESE REFERENCES DO NOT IMPLY THAT Deist INTENDS TO ANNOUNCE SUCH PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES IN YOUR COUNTRY.